Thursday, December 22, 2005

Boo! It's Santa Claus
And I'm Coming To GET YOU!!!

Santa's been hitting the nog, no?


There is a web page called Scared of Santa Gallery: 'Tis the Season to be Scared Witless. Something to give you a few chuckles as the day approaches. My family has a famous shot of my brother sitting on a Santa Claus that looks like a total degenerate with these dark circles under his eyes and a certain "list" to him that makes you wonder if he's sober. Worse than the guy pictured above, if you can believe that. The children, now adults, are probably still in therapy from these moments...




I'm supposed to be Superman. Why can't I fly away?





What Do I Want For Christmas? Away from YOU!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lucy said...

Holy crap. That first Santa is scaring ME, and I'm 27 years old!

7:52 PM  
Blogger alwswrite said...

Visiting Santa at Macy's in NYC used to be the highlight of my year. Then again, I'm a Jew, so I really didn't care if he was judging me, naughty or nice. I was just there for the candy canes.

But the elves... Those beady-eyed little gremlins... Something about those curly shoes shook me to the core. *shudder*

10:54 AM  
Blogger Indri said...

I dated an actor for a few years... a guy whose most reliable season was Christmas, because he was big and blue-eyed. I remember the year he upgraded to a better, plushier Santa suit, talked about it for weeks... what in the name of seven hells was I thinking?

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites