Saturday, October 29, 2005

Lucky 13 Skeletoons



Teenage Werewolf -- The Cramps

I Walked With A Zombie -- Roky Erickson & The Aliens

Dinner With Drac -- Zacherley

I Put A Spell On You -- Screaming Jay Hawkins




The Brain That Refused To Die -- Slickee Boys

Monsters From The Surf -- Monsters From The Surf

Who Do You Love -- Bo Diddley

Zombie Jamboree -- Eloise Trio

Vampira -- The Misfits




American Psycho -- D12

Frankenstein -- Edgar Winter Group

Creature From The Black Leather Lagoon -- The Cramps

Jack The Ripper -- Screaming Lord Sutch



5 Comments:

Blogger Reya Mellicker said...

I loved the Cramps. I'm proud to say that I got tinitus from a Cramps concert at the I-Beam in San Francisco. Well...actually I think I really got tinitus from the Funkadelic concert I saw that same summer, but I'd much rather have ruined my hearing at a Cramps concert.

5:40 PM  
Blogger Washington Cube said...

I'm a big Cramps fan myself. Every song they sing could be "Halloween" so I had trouble chosing. I also had to throw in two local groups.

8:41 PM  
Blogger kris said...

I love the pics and the post title. Man, I love me some puns.

11:11 PM  
Blogger cs said...

What about "Halloween" by the Dead Kennedys?

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where, oh where, were those pumpkin figures photographed? They are amazingly vulgar. Perfect.

grince

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites