Tuesday, November 04, 2008

I Know I'm Supposed To Do Something Today...

Things To Do:
1) Build a War Chest
2) Lose
3) Open Off-Shore Account





An Active Lawyer, A Civic Leader, An Avid Bowler

I found this in a used book this week. For some reason it tickles me. He looks pretty crapped out. Is it the bags under the eyes?

I Googled him. Holy shit, he's still alive and a lawyer in Oxon Hill, Maryland. He hasn't served in office since 1970. Can we write him in? Is it too late? Maybe you have a personal injury claim you'd like to take up?


The only Xavier ticket I'm punching is this one:

2009: Rhumba Party



The Coochie Coochie Platform

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger I-66 said...

I have a personal injury claim. I did a double take and hurt my neck when I saw that you'd posted.

10:59 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

The bags under the eyes, the solemn look in a plaid jacket with a tie that says: "I am not color blind. I just have no taste."

All fits together......write him in!

:)Kate

I commend this to you:

http://miniver.blogspot.com/2008/11/yes-we-can.html#comment

11:00 AM  
Blogger Washington Cube said...

66...brat

Kate: I need to post the back of his card with his "qualifications."

11:46 AM  
Blogger Dinner4Drew said...

Whomever he was, he's got to be a stronger candidate than "punch a security guard doing his job because you're too stupid to remember your ID badge" Cynthia McKinney. I doubt she even qualifies as an "avid bowler" as much as gutter-ball Obama. Who knew it was a job requirements? Must be part of those "Constitutional Abominations", I mean "wart-ime" powers alterations of the outgoing administration. Xavier Aragona is full of win on a technicality!

However, I stand erect at the prospect of fully throwing my support behind the left and right leaning (alternatively), forward thinking and back-home values "Coochie Coochie" Party! Let's try not have Bob Dole as spokesman for "fundraisers"! Those platforms (and a few FMPs), and I'll get behind accepting Jesus as my personal Xavier!

*snickering*

12:43 PM  
Blogger Sheri said...

Boy, I'm so glad I moved to Delaware! Election Day is a State holiday, so I didn't have to work (okay, volunteer) today, and we get half a day off on Thursday for Return Day. The pouring rain even stopped in time for me to go stand outside the fire station for 45 minutes so I could vote!

1:04 PM  
Blogger Washington Cube said...

I can see Drew is on a roll...Kaiser

Bun: I voted at lunch time and it was empty. My intent was to vote early and wait in line, but...stuff happens.

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites