Thursday, January 01, 2009

January 2, 2009


I have this longstanding habit. When I get stuck in a grocery store line, I pick up a tabloid and open to it's most lurid story and leave it open for other shoppers. I have no idea why I do this.


I went outside and saw another failed business. CheeZe Home. The owner/manager came outside, staring at me. I waved. He dialed on his cell phone. I walked to my car and got in. He acted like he was writing down my license plate number. I mean. Who am I? A retail spy for Stix N Stuff?















Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

So who is that disgrace of a woman on the cover??

11:20 AM  
Blogger Washington Cube said...

Phil? I read her name and still didn't know who she was.

1:30 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

You mean you are not a spy for Stix N Stuff? Gosh I thought you were. Silly me.

:)

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites