Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What's In My Head: The Harlem Shuffle


I've been dropping these protracted comments all over blogdom, including a woman's blog called wowOwow. A question was posed on "wow" about the value of the iPod, and I wrote,
"I have an iPod. I rarely use it. So many other ways to hear music including You Tube and iTunes on your computer. When I hear "iPod shuffle," it makes me think of the "The Harlem Shuffle" (the Bob and Earl version, not the Rolling Stones,) and whaddya know. It’s on You Tube.

Remember me warning you about ear worms, folks? REMEMBER???? Because apparently I don't. Would someone please thwack me with a rolled newspaper right now?



Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Hammer said...

Not only do I LOVE that song, but I've been busted dancing to it my my truck while waiting for a stoplight. (It's on the "Beg, Scream and Shout" boxed set put out by Rhino a few years ago.)

About damn time somebody put it YouTube!

12:29 AM  
Blogger Washington Cube said...

That does it. I just received the Hammer Seal of Approval.

12:37 AM  
Blogger Washington Cube said...

and P.S. I know how to dance the Harlem Shuffle. It's a boogaloo slide.

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites