Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Happy Birthday K

Sorry to interrupt your little tete a tete. My friend Kathy had a birthday today, and she's got "that cold" going so it's all low-keyed for her today. I'd love ta kiss ya, but "that cold," and ....I jes washed mah hair.



Since we were discussing the wonderful Barbara Stanwyck, K, I wanted you to see this rarity from "Remember the Night." It has Sterling Holloway (Winnie the Pooh, Waldo from Life of Riley,) singing "The Perfect Day." And since I wish you a perfect birthday, here ya go:



Happy Perfect Birthday, Kathy. Make a wish!

2 Comments:

Blogger Loralee said...

Happy Birthday K! May it be a fabulous day (despite the sick) and a better year.

Loralee

8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the lovely present, Cube. If only I had Stanwyck's legs and swagger. What I have now is a cold that's mending, and a husband with a growing cold (oops, I seem to have moved the cold forward).

-- K

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites