Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I'm Feeling....Daffy


A request was made to bury that Virginia license plate. I am trying like heck to get back to blogging. My living room and dining room look like the Rubbermaid Bin Grand Canyon from hell, and if you even had a whiff of mental illness, you'd be in full blown psychosis in five minutes. Then a friend called with a story about a body donated to a medical school. That's up next. I'm always quoting the Godfather. "Just when I thought I was clear, they drag me back in." Back shortly. Promise. ...and the "daffy" quote is from Miller's Crossing.

8 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

Come back soon!

9:45 PM  
Blogger Washington Cube said...

TRYING like HECK. Miss it like mad. I swore I was done with death issues. This is God's humor.

10:38 PM  
Blogger Cyndy said...

I saw my first daffodils of the spring today as I was driving through Rock Creek Park and the first thought that popped into my mind was "Daffy Duck." That is all.

11:19 PM  
Anonymous mishmash said...

Thanks for the leap into spring.

I understand about the clearing out after the clearing out. Still not finished here.

Deep breaths of fresh air help.

5:43 PM  
Blogger home before dark said...

I quote my son young at the time fiddling with one of his fav Transformer toys. This one was a dog that could be "transformed" into a surface to air missile with a few deft moves, "Ahhhh, haaaaa. Just when you thought it was safe to walk a dog!" Spring may be fickle, but the light IS back.

11:07 AM  
Blogger Washington Cube said...

Home: I have these really nice Japanese robots that do the same things, but larger than the Transformer toys. Why don't we have elaborate, well-made toys like that here in the U.S? It always involves plastic.

11:34 AM  
Blogger alwswrite said...

I had lunch with our mutual friend yesterday and was thinking about how much I miss our little community, especially you. So... Hi! Happy spring :) (Love your avatar - it's a little thumbnail of sunshine.)

10:29 AM  
Blogger Karena said...

Yes a bit of sunniness for spring!!

Karena

Art by Karena

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites